Stackable bezel branch ring
DESCRIPTION + INSPIRATION
Featuring a smooth and modern bezel with a hand carved branch band to showcase a beautiful rosecut gemstone.
Inspired by autumns natural shapes and beauty. The Royal Jewel collection highlights autumn themed shapes with a hint of Art Deco glamour.
This ring can be worn casual or dressy and is available in five beautiful gemstones listed below.
The "Royal Jewel" collection is my first time showcasing gemstones with a rose cut.
This cut dates back to 1520 and is most often seen in vintage and estate jewelry—until now. Structurally, the Rose cut is flat below with facets covering a hemisphere or low pyramid above. It was created to resemble an opening rosebud.
This ring can be your reminder to embrace autumn. The damp, crisp air and beautiful vibrant leaves. The pumpkin patches and apple farms. The celebration of Thanksgiving. It's a beautiful season to celebrate.
• A beautiful piece to wear on it's own or to pair a few colours together.
• This piece also looks beautiful when paired with our branch ring, buttercup, or forget me not ring.
JUST FOR YOU
• Each ring is custom made for you and will be carefully crafted and delivered 5-6 weeks from your order date. If you need your order expedited please email us before placing your order and we will let you know if we can accommodate your request.
• This design is available in 8 different gemstones. The stones available are listed in the last 2 photos on the listing. If you have any questions before deciding what gemstone is for you please just let us know.
• Arrives gift wrapped and ready to give—maybe to yourself.