Established in 2010, Kathryn Rebecca is well known for unique, handcrafted, one-of-a-kind pieces. Custom work is an honour to create and we pride ourselves on ensuring satisfaction is guaranteed.
Congratulations on your Special Purchase:
- Kathryn Rebecca is committed to working with gemstone and metal suppliers that are ethically responsible, both socially and environmentally.
- With proper maintenance and care your jewellery is guaranteed by a lifetime warranty, subject to the following conditions:
- Removing your jewellery during heavy activity will safeguard its integrity.
- 1 Ring sizing is free of charge immediately after purchase, or first wearing.
- Ring sizing due body changes or switching fingers will be subject to normal alternation charges.
- Rings over $2000 will be provided with an appraisal from a certified gemologist. Under $2000 an appraisal can be provided for a cost of $40.
- Kathryn Rebecca is not responsible for any loss or damages of your center stone. Please contact your insurance with your appraisal to ensure it is insured for your protection.
- If small side stones are lost within the first year of purchasing a piece they will be replaced free of charge.
- If small side stones are lost after 1 year from the date of purchase it may be a result of normal “wear and tear” and will be subject to standard replacement charges.
- Any Kathryn Rebecca piece will be cleaned and polished one time free of charge.
- If a Kathryn Rebecca piece has been worked on elsewhere this warranty will be void. Please bring your piece back to Kathryn Rebecca for any sizing or cleaning as we know our product best and can ensure it is returned to you in perfect condition.
- To guarantee this warranty please bring your piece to Kathryn Rebecca once every 2 years for maintenance check. This will entail checking the claws, gemstones/diamonds and structure of the piece.