This ring was inspired by the idea of choosing a beautiful colour palette that would allow multiple gemstones to be used alongside each other. Each time I create this ring I love to be inspired by starting with the centre stone and choosing the other hues from there.
This palette ended up reminding me of the gorgeous greens and soft pinks of spring.
• Centre is a green sapphire, .92 ct measuring 5.64 x 5.45 x 3.25mm
• Side stones are from left to right, white diamond, pink topaz, emerald and pale green sapphire.
• Metal is 14k yellow gold.
JUST FOR YOU
• This exact ring is currently available. As each gemstone is different we can not guarantee to be able to replicate this exact piece in the future.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline is approximately 5-6 weeks.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us
to start your own custom order.