This ring was inspired by Muskoka's (where I grew up) beautiful sunsets. This pinky/peach oval spinel was were the design idea began. I love this hue and had never come across it in spinel which is a wonderful gemstone for it's durability. I created the flowing water within wax and once it was ready set small diamonds throughout to represent the sun glistening on the waves. If you enjoy watching the sunset along the lake I hope this ring will remind you of that spectacular beauty.
• Centre is a peach/pink spinel oval 1.71 cts, 8.55m x 6.79mm.
• Side stones are white diamonds. 2 x 1.5mm, 8 x 1.3mm SI1-2 F-G-H
• Metal is 14k yellow gold.
JUST FOR YOU
• This exact ring is currently available. As each gemstone is different we can not guarantee to be able to replicate this exact piece in the future.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline is approximately 5-6 weeks.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us
to start your own custom order.