DESCRIPTION + INSPIRATION
Featuring five faceted citrine rondelles and 1 tiny white topaz in this Citrine Necklace.
Inspired by autumn sunsets that cast a glow of yellow over everything and bring a sense of calm and hope as we say goodbye to one season and step into a new one.
This design is beautiful on it's own or layered with other pieces in your collection.
As you move from one season to the next my hope is that this piece can act as a reminder to celebrate your one-of-a-kind traits, not just what you've accomplished but your beautiful personality traits that make you unique. Maybe it's your sense of humour, the way you hug, or how you move your hands when you're telling an intriguing story.
Whichever trait comes to mind I hope you celebrate it and remember it often.
• Length is 18"
• Metal is Gold fill which is brass with gold fused to it and gemstone is citrine. Gold fill is a durable material but should be removed for showering and exercise.
• Citrines are approx. 3 x 7 mm to 5 x 9mm .
• This necklace features the birthstone for November (Citrine).
• There are two of these necklaces available with slightly different sized citrines.
• Shipping is free over $100 within Canada.
• U.S. and International orders are $25.