DESCRIPTION + INSPIRATION
Featuring hand carved miniature pinecones.
Inspired by autumns natural shapes and beauty. The Royal Jewel collection highlights autumn themed shapes with a hint of Art Deco glamour.
This ring can be worn casual or dressy and is available in Hessonite garnet (featured in photos), Rhodolite garnet, Amethyst and Blue Topaz.
The "Royal Jewel" collection is my first time showcasing gemstones with a rose cut.
This cut dates back to 1520 and is most often seen in vintage and estate jewelry—until now.
Structurally, the Rose cut is flat below with facets covering a hemisphere or low pyramid above. It was created to resemble an opening rosebud.
This ring can be your reminder to embrace autumn. The damp, crisp air and beautiful vibrant leaves. The pumpkin patches and apple farms. The celebration of Thanksgiving. It's a beautiful season to celebrate.
• This ring was carved in wax and cast in sterling silver and gold plated in the recessed areas.
• The ring featured is the hessonite (orange) garnet option.
JUST FOR YOU
• Each ring is custom made for you and will be carefully crafted and delivered 5-6 weeks from your order date. If you need your order expedited please email us before placing your order and we will let you know if we can accommodate your request.
• Arrives gift wrapped and ready to give—maybe to yourself.
• If your ring size is not listed under the options please just make note of what it is in the notes section at checkout and we will happily make it that size for you.