INSPIRATION Royal Jewel is my first collection to showcase gemstones with the Rose cut. This cut dates back to 1520 and is most often seen in vintage and estate jewelry—until now.
Structurally, the Rose cut is flat below with facets covering a hemisphere or low pyramid above. It was created to resemble an opening rosebud.
In my modern interpretation, the Rose cut is combined with fall’s lush colors and soft neutrals. The Royal Jewel Collection features natural shapes (like pinecones) with a hint of Art Deco glamour.
• These glamorous pinecone studs showcase the beauty of natures pinecone.
• Gemstone featured is rhodolite garnet ( Berry toned gemstone). Citrine is a yellow toned gemstone.
JUST FOR YOU
• Each pair of earrings are custom made for you.
• Gold plate items have a timeline of 6 weeks.
• Arrives gift wrapped and ready to give—maybe to yourself.