INSPIRATION Royal Jewel is my first collection to showcase gemstones with the Rose cut. This cut dates back to 1520 and is most often seen in vintage and estate jewelry—until now.
Structurally, the Rose cut is flat below with facets covering a hemisphere or low pyramid above. It was created to resemble an opening rosebud.
In my modern interpretation, the Rose cut is combined with fall’s lush colours and soft neutrals. The Royal Jewel Collection features natural shapes (like pinecones) with a hint of Art Deco glamour.
• The ring featured is the labradorite gemstone option.
• Side stone will be emerald unless otherwise specified.
• The piece has been gold plated in the recessed areas to add depth to the design.
JUST FOR YOU
• Each ring is custom made for you.
• Arrives gift wrapped and ready to give—maybe to yourself.
If you would prefer a different gemstone or a size that is not listed please contact us directly to start a custom order.