This ring started with the yellow/grey rose cut diamond. I have made many multi-leaf and branch rings custom so I wanted to create something for my line that was a combination of all of those.
Rose cuts have long been a favourite cut of mine due to their history. They are how all gemstones were historically cut as they have the least amount of waste when cut from the raw gemstone. What I love most about rose cut diamonds is that they are unique, not one looks like another. This automatically makes any design featuring them a one-of-a-kind piece.
• Centre is a natural light yellow/gray rose cut, 5.50mm 0.70 ct
• Side stones are white diamonds. 2 x 1.4mm , total weight = 0.03ct , VS, F-G-H
• Metal is 14k yellow gold.
JUST FOR YOU
• Please specify ring size in notes when ordering.
• This exact ring is currently available. As each gemstone is different we can not guarantee to be able to replicate this exact piece in the future.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline is approximately 5-6 weeks.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us
to start your own custom order.