This piece is meant to remind you of star gazing. When you're camping and the sky is so dark you can see every little twinkle, this ring is meant to replicate that beautiful moment. I saw this stone which is a rutilated quartz that is combined with onyx beneath it. Rutilated quartz is quartz with needle like inclusions of rutile which is a golden mineral that can form within quartz when there is space within the quartz to do so. This beautiful gemstone forms in Australia, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Madagascar, Norway, Pakistan and the United States.
• This ring is one-of-a-kind. Each rutilated quartz is slightly different which means once this ring finds a home it can not be replicated.
• Approx. size is 16 x 12 MM, approximately 9.00 ct
• Citrine 2 x 2.5mm
• 4 x 1mm diamonds SI1-2 F-G
• Please specify finger size in notes.
JUST FOR YOU
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.