Floral Engagement ring
This poppy engagement ring started with the dark rose cut diamond. I wanted to create a design with one of my favourite flowers - the poppy. Poppies represent so much in many different cultures which make them a very special flower. These carved poppies are a soft contrast again the rose cut centre stone.
Rose cuts have long been a favourite cut of mine due to their history. They are how all gemstones were historically cut as they have the least amount of waste when cut from the raw gemstone. What I love most about rose cut diamonds is that they are unique, not one looks like another. This automatically makes any design featuring them a one-of-a-kind piece.
• Centre is a Salt and Pepper Rose cut, 5.00mm 0.60 ct
• Side stones are black diamonds. 2 x 1.3mm , total weight = 0.03ct
JUST FOR YOU
• Please specify ring size in notes when ordering.
• This exact ring is currently available. As each gemstone is different we can not guarantee to be able to replicate this exact piece in the future.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline - This one-of-a-kind ring is currently available and ready to ship out. Please allow 1 week for us to size it to the finger size you order.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us to start your own custom order.
• Items are fully insured well in transit to you. Please check our shipping info for more info and get in contact if you have any questions.
• If you have any questions about this design please reach out via the "chat with us" button.