Poppy ring with pearl
Few flowers are as celebrated as the poppy. Ancient Egyptians and Greeks included poppies in shrines. The Victorians associated poppies with pleasure and imagination. An old Chinese superstition promises luck if you smell a poppy flower three times a day. And, of course, the red poppy is used to honour war veterans.
For all these reasons and more, the Poppy ring with pearl celebrates the simple beauty of one of the world’s oldest flowers.
• This poppy ring with pearl was created with a double layer of petals and as with each of the poppy rings is soldered to a wire wrapped ring to represent the thin, delicate stem of a poppy.
• Every ring is made to order so there will be some variation in the shape of the ring and shade of the pearl.
• A small post is soldered and the pearl of your choice is epoxied to it.
JUST FOR YOU
• Each ring is custom made for you.
• Arrives gift wrapped and ready to give—maybe to yourself.
Related productsView all
Blue Topaz Blooming Branch Ring