This ring started with the sweet cool grey rose cut diamond. I wanted to create a classic three stone engagement ring with a twist.
Rose cuts have long been a favourite cut of mine due to their history. They are how all gemstones were historically cut as they have the least amount of waste when cut from the raw gemstone. I wanted to contrast the beauty of the unique rose cut centre with full cut white diamond side stones. What I love most about rose cut diamonds is that they are unique, not one looks like another. This automatically makes any design featuring them a one-of-a-kind piece.
• Centre is a Salt and Pepper Rose cut, approx. 4.50mm 0.35 ct
• Side stones are white diamonds. 2 x 1.8mm , total weight = 0.05ct VS, F-G-H
• Metal is 14k yellow gold.
JUST FOR YOU
• Please specify ring size in notes when ordering.
• This exact ring is not currently available. As each rose cut is a bit different we will do our best to choose a centre stone that is as close as possible to what is featured.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline - This ring will be made to order and will take 6-8 weeks to make.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us
to start your own custom order.