This ring started with the sweet cool grey rose cut diamond. I wanted to create a classic three stone engagement ring with a twist.
Rose cuts have long been a favourite cut of mine due to their history. They are how all gemstones were historically cut as they have the least amount of waste when cut from the raw gemstone. I wanted to contrast the beauty of the unique rose cut centre with full cut white diamond side stones. What I love most about rose cut diamonds is that they are unique, not one looks like another. This automatically makes any design featuring them a one-of-a-kind piece.
• Centre is a Salt and Pepper Rose cut, 4.50mm 0.35 ct
• Side stones are white diamonds. 2 x 1.8mm , total weight = 0.05ct VS, F-G-H
• Metal is 14k yellow gold.
JUST FOR YOU
• Please specify ring size in notes when ordering.
• This exact ring is currently available. As each gemstone is different we can not guarantee to be able to replicate this exact piece in the future.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline - This one-of-a-kind ring is currently available and ready to ship out. Please allow 1 week for us to size it to the finger size you order.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us
to start your own custom order.