This ring was inspired by Muskoka's beautiful sunsets. This pinky/peach oval spinel was were the design idea began. I love this hue and had never come across it in spinel which is a wonderful gemstone for it's durability. I created the flowing water within wax and once it was ready set small diamonds throughout to represent the sun glistening on the waves. If you enjoy watching the sunset on the lake I hope this ring will remind you of that spectacular beauty.
• Centre is a peach/pink spinel oval 1.71 cts, 8.55m x 6.79mm.
• Side stones are white diamonds. 2 x 1.5mm, 8 x 1.3mm SI1-2 F-G-H
JUST FOR YOU
• Please specify ring size in notes when ordering.
• This exact ring is currently available. As each gemstone is different we can not guarantee to be able to replicate this exact piece in the future.
• Arrives in a ring gift box with our personal warranty and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.
• Timeline - This one-of-a-kind ring is currently available and ready to ship out. Please allow 1 week for us to size it to the finger size you order.
• If you are interested in this design but with different gemstones or colour of gold please email us to start your own custom order.
• Items are fully insured well in transit to you. Please check our shipping info for more info and get in contact if you have any questions.
• If you have any questions about this design please reach out via the "chat with us" button.